Social Media Marketing Services
- New Page or Advertising Account Building
- Simultaneous Reposting to Multiple Accounts
- Ad Setup, Management & Reporting
- Remarketing & Retargeting (on applicable platforms)
Social Media Promotion
ADVERTISE & REMARKET
WE OFFER SOCIAL MEDIA AD SERVICES FOR PPC/CPM AND REMARKETING
WE OFFER SOCIAL POSTING SERVICES:
Recommended Campaign Length: 12 Months
Profiles Setup: Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Number Of Posts Per Month: 8 (published on Facebook, Cross-posted on Twitter and LinkedIn)
Maximum Boosts Per Month: 8 (content will run as sponsored posts with placements on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, and Facebook’s Audience Network)
Available Objectives: Page Promotion, Brand Awareness, Traffic, Engagement, Lead Generation Number of Hyper-targeted Audiences: Up to 5
Number of Hyper-targeted Audiences: Up to 5
KEY ACCOUNT POINTS
- Facebook is the biggest social media network that sits at 2.2 billion monthly active users
- Over 50 million businesses are activated on the Social Network giant, with higher relevancy for professionals in LinkedIn
- More than 450 million people shop on Social Media networks every single day
This service starts at $800/mo
***Please note, this Social Media Monthly Package does not include paid promotions budget for boosted posts. We recommend an additional minimum of $400.00 for the purposes of boosting posts.
- Employee access to Facebook Business Manager (if available)
- Admin Access to Facebook Page (if already existing)
- Advertiser Access to Facebook Ad Account
- LinkedIn Company Page Access
- Twitter Credentials
- Brand Guidelines (if any)
Our Core Features:
- Turnkey social media service that handles everything from ideation of your content calendar to optimizing your boosted post campaigns
- Hyper-targeted audiences on Facebook to reach users who are most susceptible to what you're advertising
- See your content and suggest revisions before they get published to your clients' profiles
- Fresh content calendar every month
- Monthly reports with recommendations:
Social Media Assessment, Social Media Content Plan, Social Media Insights
SPECIFICALLY, HOW WE DO THIS:
Facebook is very strict when it comes to itsad policies.
Businesses that promote the following products and services are not allowed to run sponsored content:
- Tobacco products and related paraphernalia
- Illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs
- Unsafe supplements, as determined by Facebook in its sole discretion.
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives
- Adult products or services, except for family planning and contraception
- Spy cams, mobile phone trackers or other hidden surveillance equipment
- Promotion of payday loans, paycheck advances or any other short-term loan
- intended to cover someone’s expenses until their next payday
- Promotion of business models offering quick compensation for little investment, including multilevel marketing opportunities
- Financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency
With Facebook’s algorithm update, content from pages will reach fewer people. You will most likely not get the business objectives you are looking for if you depend purely on organic results. A minimum budget of $400 per month is recommended for the campaign.
You will be able to see all the posts before publishing starts. You need to request for Revisions to the posts before the cycle starts, otherwise, revisions may not be entertained. Moreover, posts that are approved beyond their scheduled publishing date may not be published.
Only one Facebook page will be managed for each social media management package bought. If you would like to have us manage several Facebook pages, please purchase a package for each.
The Facebook Pixel collects data from your website. Data pulled from this tool can help identify the best audience for your campaign. You can even create custom audiences for retargeting. Your reports may also contain additional information, such as: Website referrals from Facebook, Top website URLs, and Top Social Media Sources.
We believe social media marketing must drive business goals, not vanity metrics. Our methodology targets the right audience with the right creatives to ensure your business is always top-of-mind when consumers want to buy a service or product.
No, we do not. However, the product does contain auto-responders and we will monitor your messages to make sure that every user is given immediate attention.
WE ARE HESITANT TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO OUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. WILL YOUR TEAM BE ABLE TO ACCESS SENSITIVE INFORMATION?
We do not require the username and password of your personal profile. We will simply request for access to your Facebook page which doesn’t require us to get your credentials. In fact, logging into other users’ profiles is highly discouraged since this can cause the profile to be locked.
For cancellations, let your project manager know and we will finish the cycle that you paid for. If you won’t be removing our access to your assets within 3 months of cancellation, we will manually disconnect our assets from your accounts on Facebook.
We will use up the monthly budget, regardless of how many posts were published. If the budget we spend is different from the declared allocated budget, we’ll include how much the ad used in the reports.